About the Counselor
I am New Jersey licensed therapist and a meditation teacher offering individual counseling for adults and teens. I am passionate about helping people consciously explore the inner workings of their mind and heart. I work frequently with people who feel anxious or overwhelmed find peace and calm in their daily life. Together we safely explore thoughts, emotions and life experiences to understand the source of anxiety, make changes and learn tools including heart-mind practices to release any unease.
My perspective is insight orientated and mindfulness based, however, I connect different supportive approaches. As a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, I view mental health symptoms with an understanding of life experiences and not simply a disorder. I believe that we are all innately good beings who have been shaped and conditioned by our life experiences. My goal is to help you consciously explore life through a lens of self-compassion. In this healing journey you can cultivate seeds of understanding and kindness towards yourself. Healing happens in the safety of relationships. It is important to me for you to truly feel understood, accepted, safe and valued.
My professional background includes working with adults, adolescents, children, families, and groups. I have experience in a variety of clinical settings: outpatient program, community in-home therapy, crisis stabilization, short-term and long-term substance abuse rehabilitation centers.
- New Jersey Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Florida Registered Out-of-State Telehealth Provider
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Board Certified–TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Completion of Somatic Embodiment & Regulation Strategies – Level I, II & III
- Certified Mindfulness Informed Professional (CMIP)
- Chopra Center Certified Meditation Instructor
- Shamanic Reiki Level II Practitioner
- Completion of Introduction to Raja Yoga – Level 1 Study of Ancient Teachings & Practices
- Completion of MSBR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) with UMass Memorial Medical Center
- In progress -Yearlong Buddhist Studies
- ACA – American Counseling Association
- NJCA – New Jersey Counseling Association