Get To Know Your Therapist
Hi! I am Tahlia DeLorenzo, a licensed therapist and a meditation teacher offering counseling services for adults and teens. I help people on their healing journey consciously explore their inner world and make sense of life experiences. Together we unpack thoughts, emotions and challenges to understand the root of your concerns. Along the way, we learn tools to release daily suffering and make changes.
I view mental health with an understanding of life experiences and not simply a diagnosis. I believe the person you are today has been shaped and conditioned by the past. In our time together, we learn to greet emotions and the past with compassion and curiosity so they can be seen and expressed. All parts of you are welcome.
I also understand how confusing and stressful life can be for teens. I help teens increase their self-esteem, make sense of the world, learn how to manage and communicate emotions, and change behaviors that are impacting their home and school life.
I am a modern therapist who understands we are all human beings and need a human connection to feel safe and supported. I show up to session as a whole person and not a blank slate. I sit with you as we talk and say more than “hmmm.” I bring all of me because therapy is about a human to human connection.
“Know all the theories, master all the techniques, but as you touch a human soul be just another human soul” – Carl Jung
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) – New Jersey
- Registered Out-of-State Telehealth Provider – Florida
- Licensed Clinical Drug and Alcohol Counselor (LCADC) – New Jersey
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Grief Educator with David Kessler
- Board Certified–TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Certified Mindfulness Informed Professional (CMIP)
- Chopra Center Certified Meditation Instructor
- Shamanic Reiki Level II Practitioner
- ACA – American Counseling Association
- NJCA – New Jersey Counseling Association