Get To Know Your Therapist
Hi! I am Tahlia DeLorenzo, a licensed therapist offering counseling services for adults. I help people on their healing journey consciously explore their inner world and make sense of life experiences. Together we unpack thoughts, emotions and challenges to understand the root of the concerns. Along the way, we learn tools to release daily suffering and make changes.
I believe the person you are today has been shaped and conditioned by the past. In our time together, we learn to greet emotions and the past with compassion and curiosity so they can be seen and expressed. All parts of you are welcome.
I am a modern therapist who understands we all have needs of safety and connection. I show up to session as a whole person and not a blank slate. I bring the real me to your session, because therapy is about a human to human connection.
“Know all the theories, master all the techniques, but as you touch a human soul be just another human soul” – Carl Jung
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) – New Jersey
- Registered Out-of-State Telehealth Provider – Florida
- Licensed Clinical Drug and Alcohol Counselor (LCADC) – New Jersey
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Grief Educator with David Kessler
- Board Certified–TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Chopra Center Certified Meditation Instructor
- Shamanic Reiki Level II Practitioner
- ACA – American Counseling Association
- NJCA – New Jersey Counseling Association